Your chance to elect new leaders and fix CT is now!
TU OPORTUNIDAD PARA ARREGLAR A CONNECTICUT ES AHORA!
Getting involved is the single most important thing we can do to improve our community.
What your elected leaders in Hartford do have a big effect on CT residents. It is important that you understand how they vote and the types of bills that they introduce and vote on. Your own hard earned money is being spent by politicians who are adding to our state’s fiscal deficit, so why not learn about who is serving in our local government?
Have currently elected positions passed laws that benefit you and the fiscal well-being of Connecticut? Judge for yourself.
Involucrarse a la comunidad es la cosa mas importante para hacer ahora. Lo que los politicos haces en Hartford tiene un gran efecto a los residentes de Connecticut. Es importante que tu entiendas como votan y los tipos de leyes que ellos escriben.
Do you know who your elected officials are?
Despite growing up in a humble household, JD had a thirst to make an impact in the community.
JD earned a masters in Public Administration from NYU while building small businesses and working as a healthcare professional after serving in the US Army as a combat medic. Through his degree, he understands how public funds can be better leveraged to improve the quality of life for all while making sure that CT attains fiscal responsibility and smart spending of your tax money.
JD Ospina will ensure that CT finds a way to make local government work for the tax payer.
Plan to save Connecticut
- Find best ways to stop fiscal crises and keep our highways with NO TOLLS
- Facilitate funding to Stamford Schools and other districts without selling more GO bonds which can further plunge CT into debt
- Invoke public opinion on matters that are debated upon in the capital
- Encourage career development programs and a create a climate that promotes business and job-growth
Why is he a good fit for office?
- With a Masters in Public Administration from NYU, JD understands public policy and how state funds can be better leveraged to serve the real needs of the public, not just the select few
- JD is able to understand how to allow for more efficient, and smart spending of public money. He believes that CT does not have to take out even more from tax payers to pay for our deficit, that includes no tolls on our highways!
*Ability to work with people from all demographics
* Has worked his whole life with people from different backgrounds and perspectives